Google
 

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I am not okay with Kissing: Rimi Sen

The Bengali damsel still has a long way to go. Rimi Sen has recently broken ties with Priyadarshan and comedies, and thinks her last movie, 'Hat Trick', was excellent, despite its fate at the box office. These days she is excited about her recent film 'Johnny Gaddaar'. While we wait to watch how she will fare in this one, we chat her up.

Q.: What are you looking forward to in 'Johnny Gaddaar'?
A.: This is the first time that I have acted in a genre that is not comedy. I think if the director is good, then everything goes well. I did this film for Shriram ji. I have seen his last film, 'Ek Haseena Thi', and I was spell bound by the way he presented Saif and Urmila. Image Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.com

Q.: Tell us about your character in this film.
A.: Shriramji has simply forbidden me to say anything about my role. All I can tell you is that I'm playing a simple girl named Mini, someone who wants to live life happily. The role required me to wear clothes styled from the 70s – wrap around skirt, simple churidars, etc. I am not glamorous in the film I look good. My character has many shades.via www.santabanta.com

0 comments: