Google
 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alicia Keys : I can Understand Lesbian Rumours: Alicia

R&B superstar Alicia Keys has realized why she was branded a lesbian at the beginning of her career - because she was "rough around the edges".Keys' sexuality became the subject of speculation after the release of her debut album 'Songs In A Minor' in 2001.Image Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.com
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com
However, the singer has been adamant she isn't a lesbian but has admitted that her appearance and attitude may have led people to think so."I was definitely rough around the edges. I look back at certain interviews and I'm like, 'Damn! Did I have to look that hard? Did I have to do my hair that way?' The Sun quoted Keys, as saying."I could see why people couldn't see the diamond in the rough."I didn't take it to heart. I know what I am. I know it's not true," she added

0 comments: