Google
 

Friday, December 7, 2007

Aishwarya Rai launches Longines Sport Watch New Collection

Aishwarya Rai made quite a splash in the capital, when she arrived to launch the sports collection of watch brand Longines. The actress has been the brand ambassador for Longines for five years now.
Says Aishwarya, "Whether it is films or endorsements, I am - and have been - very selective about my work. I take up work that suits and fits in my schedule."
And like every woman, she is happy about possessing a range of watches that match her various outfits.
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.comImage Hosted by ImageTitan.com
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com
"The first watch that I received was gifted to me by my family. Now, I have a variety of them in my wardrobe and I enjoy it, like any other woman."
With sarees, I sport timepieces with delicate and feminine dials. However, my personal favourites are watches with chunky dials.

0 comments: