Google
 

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yana says , I am single but not available

She has just come backstage after a performance in front of a packed hall. The crowd is still clapping and screaming for more, and Yana Gupta is still breathing hard from all that exertion.
But, seeing the camera brings out Yana’s best. A few sexy poses for our lensman later, Yana asks for some water to drink, and sinks into a sofa for a chat. How does she manage to look so sizzling in a photo?
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com She smiles, “It comes naturally to me. I always try to be myself.” And where has Yana been all these days? “In London, busy recording my album. It’s basically a pop album and it’ll soon be out in the market. I enjoy music, am passionate about it, in fact. And I hope it shows in the album.”
And Bollywood? “For the moment, no Bollywood. It will be more music for me. I am not saying that I will not work in movies anymore, but I will like to sing the songs myself and perform them on screen as well,” says Yana.

There is more to Yana than just song and dance. The Czech model is also penning a fitness book these days. “It is more about my experiences of keeping fit. These days, I am busy juggling between composing music for my album and writing the book. I will hopefully be able to launch both by the end of this year,” says Yana.
As we chat, someone walks in and asks her something, to which Yana answers in Hindi. It seems to have improved. “It’s getting better with each day,” she smiles. Better enough to consider a full length role in a Hindi film? “I feel there are no serious storytellers in Bollywood. There are many businessmen in the industry but very few true art lovers,” says Yana.
She also seems to have dealt with her break-up with hubby pretty well. “Yes, I have made myself busy and am loving every moment of it,” says she. Looking for love again, is she? “Not really. I am single, but not available,” says Yana with a smile.

0 comments: