Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sonam-Ranbir are just friends Saying Papa

As rumours of Ranbir and Sonam's affairs are doing round in Bollywood papa Anil Kapoor has come out to defend her daughter. "They are childhood friends to be honest and we are family friends, so obviously they hang out together, but there is nothing of that sort," told Anil who just turned 53
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com
Anil, who has endeared himself to audiences with his mischievous good looks and excellent acting, carries his age very well, always looking fit and dapper.
"I don't consciously try to work on my looks and appearance," he says. "I have never done that because I always go with the character. I feel people not only want to see good acting on screen, but they also want the person on the screen to look like the character."

0 comments: