Google
 

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rihanna : "I am only 19!" My mother would kill me if I posed nude

"I am only 19! My mother would kill me if I posed nude!"
Pop star Rihanna, who had a massive hit this year with the track Umbrella has told FHM magazine that she has fears about posing nude for photo shoots.
"I am only 19! My mother would kill me if I posed nude!" The star said in this month's issue. But she likes being a 'sexy star' she says in the magazine -- but don't go forcing her to do anything!
"Let's just say I want to do things my way. I can be stubborn. If someone wants to force me to do something, I'll end up doing the exact opposite." The star added.
Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com Image Hosted by ImageTitan.com
Rihanna is currently dating 30 DAYS OF NIGHT star Josh Hartnett.

0 comments: